Renter shall procure an extension of homeowner or special event liability insurance providing insurance coverage for personal injury or property damage occurring during the Event, with a minimum of $1,000,000 coverage.
- Renter shall provide 2 persons to assist with parking.
- Close supervision of children required. The safety of you and your guests is a priority for us. Due to the river, streams, and ponds surrounding the barn, close supervision of children is a must. If a large number of children are attending, we suggest the hiring of a professional child care provider.
- Renter is responsible for removal of all belongings and cleanup of indoor/outdoor facilities the morning after the event.
- No swimming.
- Smoking in designated areas only.
- No drug use.
- No fireworks of any kind brought onto the property (exception for sparklers with explicit permission from Owner).
- No rice or confetti for throwing
- Candles allowed in containers
The venue reserves the right to ask any person(s) to leave the property for disruptive or lewd behavior.